By looking at the current situation on the online gambling market, oe can say with confidence that craps is the most popular and one of the oldest gambling activities offered by virtual gaming platforms. It is incredibly difficult to find a web-based casino that does not provide online craps to its venturesome visitors.
However, the modern craps casino game has quite big differences from the one played by our ancestors. For several centuries in a row, craps has continuously been developing and undergoing various changes. Today, it is an entirely different game with its distinct features, types of bets, and winning strategies.
Playing Craps Online: Types of Bets
Are you still convinced that casino craps is a game that is based solely on sheer luck? It is a fundamentally wrong belief, as there are also quite a lot of strategic elements. The worst thing that a gambler playing for the sake of winning can do is make a random bet.
Craps endows punters with freedom of choice, which is frankly frightening for novice gamers. In fact, it is super easy to learn the types of bets in craps.
Probably, the most common and the most popular bet in a craps casino game is called “Pass Line.” If a participant placed such a bet at the beginning of the game, he/she wins if the number 7 or 11 falls out. In case the sum of numbers 2, 3, or 12 falls out, the bid is lost. All other numbers are called point numbers.
Mathematically speaking, the advantage of a gambling resource at the “Pass Line” bet does not exceed 1.4%, which makes it incredibly profitable. Do not neglect it if you are a novice gambler.
An equally popular type of bid in craps online is called “Don’t Pass.” After making such a stake, the participant wins if 2 or 3 falls out, and in case of 7 or 11, respectively, loses.
How to Play Craps: Other Bets
Undoubtedly, the aforementioned “Pass Line” and “Don’t Pass” are not the only types of bets you will meet when playing craps. Thus, if the gambler’s first throw was set the point, they can place the following additional stakes:
- “Big Six.” Think twice before using this bet, since the advantage of a gaming institution here is simply unbelievable. With this bit, you only win if the number 6 falls before the number 7.
- “Big Eight.” Such a bid in money-making and free craps sessions almost precisely copies the “Big Six.” The participant wins when the number 8 falls before 9.
- “Field.” It represents a craps bet that wins if the number 3, 4, 9, 10, or 11 falls out, and loses when the number 5, 6, 7, or 8 drops out.
Now, let’s talk about the riskiest bets – “Hard 4,” “Hard 10,” and “Proposition.” The percentage of casino winnings, in this case, is rather upsetting to the punters – 11% and 14% correspondingly. Try to avoid placing these bids when pushing your luck at craps for free and, especially, for money.
Play Craps Online: Once More about the Bets
Continuing with the types of bets available in money-fetching and free craps game, let’s learn what other bids are involved here:
- “Come.” Please note that this bet can only be made after setting the point. You win if you get 7 or 11 and lose if 2, 3, or 12 drops out.
- “Don’t Come.” When playing craps online, you can place it only if the point is set. The participant wins when the combination of 2 or 3 falls out. The punter loses if 7 or 11 appear. If two 6 fall out (12 in total), the bet is returned.
- Bets on “E.” The rule is simple – you win if you get 11.
Of course, there are some other bids engaged in this captivating gambling activity, which you will learn about in the process of the game.
Free Craps Recommendations
To increase your odds of winning when trying your luck at a money-reaping and free online craps game, we recommend starting gambling on empty tables. Be prepared for the fact that after opening the table, new players will gradually come up. It is also recommended to:
- Practice regularly in controlling the dice.
- Place stakes with the minimum advantage of an online casino.
- Play on empty tables and leave the tables when a lot of other participants come there.
Perhaps, these tips will be more useful for your craps online free and cash-involved adventure than all other systems and strategies combined.